What is ITRP?
Productive ITIL- and business workflows
IT service management at twice the speed of traditional toolbox applications. In addition ITRP's capabilities enable organizations to digitalize and automate end-to-end business workflows.
ITRP Success Stories
ITRP is an enterprise-class IT service management application built specifically for multinational organizations. Apart from the obvious needs to operate across different time zones and in multiple languages, multinationals have several more sophisticated ITSM requirements.
ITRP is a premium IT service management application service. It is the only ITSM solution that tracks both end-to-end SLAs and the SLAs with external service providers.
ITRP also offers the most intuitive user interface of any enterprise-class ITSM application and delivers the fastest response times for organizations that operate globally.
Are you interested in...
Productivity for IT Service Providers
ITRP is built for speed; IT service management at twice the speed of traditional toolbox applications.
Faster - 2 times the speed
- Instant access to all information.
- Customers will be served faster by your service desk.
- The performance of your entire support organization will go up.
Efficient - less administration
- Self Service allows your customers to register and track their requests.
- Request grouping lets you handle major incidents 10 times faster.
- Problems that require root cause analysis are identified for you.
- Workflow automation saves change managers more than half their time.
Effective - eliminate training costs
- No more expensive training development or classroom training.
- Online resource module are available for each role to help users discover the more the advanced features of ITRP.
Value - eliminate implementation costs
- Service Desk will be registering requests within 1 hour.
First-Class Inbox for Your Support Organization.
All assignments automatically prioritized for everyone.
Know what’s most important.
- Whenever you open ITRP, you’ll be taken straight to your inbox. Your most urgent assignment is always listed on top. The widescreen, two column view displays the assignment that you are working on right next to your inbox.
Meet Your Targets
- Your SLAs may stipulate response and/or resolution targets. That is why the urgency of a request may initially be dictated by a response target. As soon as a specialist has started to work on the request, its urgency is defined by the resolution target
Quick & Easy Assignment
- Large teams may want to work with a coordinator to distribute the team’s workload among its members. Smaller teams may prefer to let their members decide which assignments they pick up.
- Whatever the preferences, passing requests between members of a team is easy.
The Power of Preview
- Click on a related record and a preview promptly appears. Previews offer a summary of a record’s information.
- Providing instant access to information and presenting it in manner that allows people to digest the information more quickly will save your staff precious time.
- To relate a configuration item to a request, you do not need to know its exact name. Just start typing and ITRP will suggest the ones you are probably looking for.
- When there are many items in your inbox, there’s a quick way to find the one you need. Just enter one or more key words in the Search box and the list is instantly filtered down.
- Still can’t find the one you are looking for? Just hit the Enter key to start a full search.
- Each search goes through all your records. You never have to remember in which type of record or in which field the information is stored.
- Email notifications are sent out as needed to keep things moving. When a change implementation runs into unforeseen issues, its change manager is immediately notified.
- When a requester withdraws a request, the specialist who was working on it is informed to ensure no more time is wasted.
- If an email is sent back to ITRP as part of an email conversation, the mail body and attachements are automatically stored in the related ticket without the email signature and disclaimer.
Free Up Your Service Desk.
Allow your end-users to register and track their own requests.
Direct access for end-users
- Self Service allows end-users to track the progress of their requests online.
- End-users can also use it to submit new requests.
- And managers can use Self Service to approve changes.
Reduce the workload of your service desk
- Self Service asks users a few easy questions so that new requests get assigned to the correct support team.
- This frees up the service desk analysts. They will spend less time registering and more time resolving.
Give Service Desk Analysts the Complete Picture.
Dramatically improve the effectiveness of your service desk.
Dedicated console for all service desk analysts
- Most service desks are limited by the information they have about the users they assist.
- ITRP offers a dedicated console for service desk analysts. The Service Desk console provides the complete picture from the perspective of the customer.
Quickly look up your requesters
- Users can be found by their first name, last name, organization, or support ID.
- Service desk analysts only need to enter the first few characters and a list of suggested users appears.
Get the complete picture instantly
- Once a user has been selected, his or her details give the service desk analyst an idea of who they are dealing with. The user’s previously submitted requests are also listed to provide the service desk analysts with a complete overview.
See the health of the user’s services
- When a user contacts the service desk to submit a new request, the services that this person uses are listed. The current health of each of these services is also indicated to point the service desk analyst to the issues that the users is likely to be impacted by.
Your service desk will impress your customers
- The user’s assets are also listed to allow service desk analyst to quickly raise a new request for a specific item (user’s PC, printer or smartphone) avoids wasting time searching for asset tags.
- When dealing with a major incident, the analysts should not get overwhelmed by a wave of requests. Service desk analysts can quickly register a new request by grouping it with an open request. The specialists working on the incident work only on the request group. Updates of the request group are automatically passed on to the grouped requests, so all requesters stay informed.
- There is no need for service desk analysts to know which team a request should be assigned to. As long as they can determine for which service the user needs support, the request will be assigned to the correct team.
Handle complex requests swiftly and accurately
- Request templates significantly speed up the registration of new requests. Even more important perhaps is the support these templates provide to the less experienced analysts at the service desk.
- The instructions that the templates provide ensure that they ask the right questions and consistently provide the information required by the specialists to get the request resolved.
Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Many organizations route the calls from end-users directly to the softphones on the PCs of the service desk analysts. Analysts can then automatically launch the ITRP Service Desk console when they pick up a call. The Service Desk console will immediately present the details and history of the caller. This allows analysts to concentrate on the issue of the user instead of spending the first part of the call determining who is calling.
- Better still, this CTI feature is bi-directional. When you see a telephone number or Skype name displayed in ITRP, you can click on it to make a call directly from your PC.
Reap the Benefits of Problem Management.
There’s just no excuse left to not implement problem management.
Problem management? No problem!
- A lot of time can be saved by making sure incidents do not recur. ITRP automatically identifies requests that are most likely to require root cause analysis. Such requests are collected for the appropriate problem manager.
- A problem can be registered quickly for requests that require further investigation. That’s how problem managers start a root cause analysis.
- Once the root cause has been found, the next step is to propose a practical way to eliminate it.
Known errors when you need them
- There is no need for service desk analysts and specialist to look for known errors any more. Known errors are automatically suggested when they are working on requests that could have been caused by a problem for which a workaround has already been defined.
Being a Change Manager Has Never Been Easier.
Define your changes once and let workflow automation do the rest. Now you can manage by exception.
Automate your workflows
- ITRP makes it easy for change managers to define even the most complex workflows.
- By preparing these workflows as templates, they can be re-used time after time. This ensures that changes get implemented in a consistent fashion without accidentally forgetting a step.
- You can even link change templates to request templates. This makes it possible for end-users to submit requests for standard changes using Self Service.
Manage by exception
- As long as changes keep progressing toward their completion, the change manager does not need to get involved. When a change is completed, the end-user who requested it is automatically informed.
- The change manager can focus on the exceptions while the other changes continue to flow toward completion.
Build advanced workflows
- Even complex workflows are easy to understand thanks to their graphical presentation.
Schedule your recurring changes
- Some tasks need to be performed on a regular basis. It could be the daily backup tape swap, the quarterly online publication of financial reports, or the annual update of the copyright statement underneath the pages of the corporate website.
- You can set the recurrence frequency in a change template to ensure that these tasks are not accidentally forgotten.
Serious About Service Levels? Track all agreements
- Track the service level agreements that your customers rely on. When you are ready, take the next step and start monitoring the operational level agreements (OLAs) within your organization. And don’t forget the underpinning contracts from your outsourcers.
The Complete Picture
- With ITRP it is easy to monitor all agreements throughout your service hierarchy. Where most organizations are still struggling to measure the service levels they provide to their customers, you can be optimizing the relations between the teams within your organization and with your outsourcers to ensure that their service levels reliably underpin the services you deliver to your customers.
Standing out among the rest
- ITRP is the only IT service management application capable of tracking all SLAs along the service hierarchy. ITRP does not require any system management tool integrations for accurate service level statistics.
- Even when you have thousands of SLAs to manage, your service catalog will keep things organized. By specifying the service level targets in service offerings, it takes less than a minute to register a new SLA for a customer.
Got External Service Providers?.
Invite them into ITRP. Working together will suddenly feel so natural.
Work together seamlessly
- Link your organization’s ITRP account with the ITRP accounts of your external service providers and you will be able to pass requests to them when their support is required. There is no longer a need to build and maintain integrations with their ITSM applications.
Track the same information
- You will be able to track the progress of your requests even after they have been passed to an external service provider. Better still, ITRP will keep track of the SLAs between you and these providers so there will be agreement on the service levels that have been provided.
Outsourced service desks
- Many organizations have multiple service desks. Some of those may be staffed by internal service desk analysts, while others are operated by an external first line support provider. ITRP accommodates these more advanced requirements by allowing first line support agreements to be established between organizations.
You’ll Be Looking Forward to Your Next Audit.
Let your auditors take a look at this!.
Everything gets audited
- ITRP automatically tracks all changes to all your data. You can always find who entered some information in a record and when this was done. There is no way anyone could have manipulated this data because the ITRP roles (i.e. the access profiles) do not provide such access.
- This means that auditors can trust the data they find in the audit trials. Each record has its own audit trail. You can even use the complete log of all audit trails to get an overview of the sequence of events during a specific period.
Give your auditors access
- Provide your auditors direct access to all your data by giving them the Auditor role. People with this role can view all your data but they can not change anything.
Your ITSM Data Has Never Been More Secure.
The cost of premium security & continuity measures used to be prohibitive. Not anymore.
Your data is backed up and secure
- All data is transmitted using 256-bit SSL encryption and stored behind firewalls.
- The facilities where your data is processed and stored are SAS 70 compliant.
- In addition, daily backups are stored on highly durable secure storage infrastructures at multiple physical locations, such that a concurrent loss of data in two facilities can be sustained. Each backup is retained for 7 days.
- When your organization’s data center is struck by a disaster, how long will it take to get the ITSM service up and running again? Is this even a priority?
- The continuity plan often dictates that services like email and ERP get recovered before the ITSM service. That makes sense from a business point of view, but it would be helpful if you could rely on the information about your services and configuration items during the recovery.
- The infrastructure of the ITRP service is distributed over two separate physical locations. It is configured to automatically fail-over in case one of the facilities goes down. So, even when disaster strikes, you can depend on the information you have stored in ITRP.
- Even if you do not consider ITRP your most business-critical service, it is ours. That is why you can rely on us to keep ITRP secure and available. Read more about ITRP’s security safeguards in the Security Measures section.
Still Customizing Your ITSM Application?
Let others spend months on customization. You’ll be ahead of them in just a few hours.
No installation, always up-to-date
- Facing yet another complicated upgrade of your current ITSM tool? ITRP is ready to use as soon as you create your account. You don’t need to worry about servers, software licenses or upgrades. It’s always up to date. And because we’re in the cloud, you can access ITRP from anywhere.
- Given enough time and budget, most organizations would now configure their IT service management application in a similar fashion. That is because over the past 20 years, organizations and their consultants have learned from experience what works and what doesn’t.
- ITRP takes advantage of this experience. Rather than asking organizations to define the business logic, ITRP offers a fully-configured service management environment. You’ll be up and running in a matter of minutes.